This company has been calling me for 2 months with an automated system that will not let me talk to any one.I have to waste my minutes calling them back and when i do they are rude.

The most recent time 06/08/2010 at 2:55pm I was called by them and immediatly called back to talk to someone. I told the person who answered the phone and then was transfered to a person that said he was a manager and did not give his name. I told him they had been calling me for 3 months and the calls needed to stop or I would sue. Then he said you need to shut up and listen because the adults are talking.

I told him I was more of an adult than he would ever be.I did not see him in Iraq fighting a war, he was the scared little *** harrassing innocent soldiers like my self.

Had an Experience with National Action Financial Services?

Comments

#203298

Wow, they told me to shut up also. When I asked if this call was being recorded, he said yes, I then asked if he jut told me to shut up and he replied "yes" and hung up on me.

Jokers, they are not even looking for me, but start calling all over again every 3 months, promising they will never call again because they are removing my number, yet, 3 months later it starts again.

#195134

EVERYONE, SAY THIS WHEN YOU CALL

"THIS CALL IS BEING RECORDED FOR

LEGAL PERPOSES" YOU WILL FINED

THEM LIKE ANOTHER PERSON WHEN YOU SAY THIS. IT WORKS VERY GOOD.

KKDAN

To Xadon, thanks for serving your country. Sorry it has companies like this in it.