National Action Financial Services is continually harassing me with calls that hang up after 3 seconds or leave a 3 second blank message. When I call them back they say "my number isn't in their database" and I know for sure my finances are perfect, I have no collections, no debts, I don't owe anyone anything.

This company, NAFS is out of control. Even after I block their number, they keep changing their calling number just to harass me more and more for nothing and then claim they didn't do it. Well my phone records don't lie. These folks should be shut down!

If you are an attorney or government agency taking action against NAFS for this type of issue, feel free to contact me via the web form at http://upbeat.net/mail

Had an Experience with National Action Financial Services?

Comments

Siena, Tuscany, Italy #19873

I have been receiving recorded calls daily calls for at least two months.I have never been addressed by name nor provided with any indication about why they are calling other than it is "something that cannot be discussed by this media".

I can't get this stoppped.

Help!The only debt I have is a house paymentj which I pay every month before it is due.

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more